Thematic areas of focus in broad:
1. ECD and Education Assistance
2. Psychosocial Support
3. Health and Nutrition
4. Vocational Skills Training
5. Entrepreneurial skills development.
6. Support Clubs on:
· Girls Sporting programs, Leadership Training, Reproductive Health, Life skills, Health and Nutrition and access to HIV treatment.
1. Women support initiatives including women in sports empowerment.
2. Livelihood and Food Security Training
3. Home based care
1. Community Awareness
2. Lobbying and Advocacy
Family-In-Need Trust of Zimbabwe programmes focus on ten core values
Mr. Rogers Manuhwa – Board Chair
Mr. Kumbirai Dube – Board Treasurer
Mr. Jack Mukulu Bbabbie – Board Member
Ms. Otilia Mbano – Board Member
Ms. Jestina Kuyedza – Board Secretary
Mrs. Felistus Chigovanyika – Board Vice Chair
FIN is currently run by a 6 member secretariat lead by the Executive Director.
Jack Mukulu Bbabbie Director
Kudakwashe Chimwadza Programme Coordinator
Fyliss Fero Project Officer
Luxon Makusha Finance and Administrative officer
Dannie Dhedheya Intern Finance and Administrative
Pamela Marapira Intern Programmes
Supported by 10 full time volunteers.
WHERE WE ARE – The contact details are:
Family-In-Need Trust Zimbabwe
5745 Alfred Crescent
Box 1504, Mutare, Zimbabwe
Tel +263 772 374 937 / +263 712316436